Traveling from Dusseldorf International to Nijmegen
By public transportation
- Take the train from Airport Düsseldorf to 'Kleve' (about 2 hours).
- In Kleve take the bus to Nijmegen (about 45 minutes)
- Local transport in Nijmegen
- Bus Nijmegen railway station - Val Monte
The bus station is located next to the railway station. When leaving the railway station directly go to the left.
Take bus 8, direction Berg en Dal, busstop Val Monte.
This bus leaves four times per hour at .00, .15, .30 and .45. There is a panel indicating from which platform bus 8 will leave.
Travel time: 20 minutes. From the bus stop it is a two minutes walk to Val Monte.
Fares: € 1,50.
- Other hotels are within a distance of less than 1 kilometer from the railway station.
- Alternative transport from Nijmegen railway station: taxi.
The taxi stand is across the exit of the railway station.
Fares to Val Monte: approx. € 12.50.
- See the website of the airport.
The distance from Airport Düsseldorf to Nijmegen is about 110 km. It will take you 1.15 hours to travel by car.
Click here for a description of the route from Dusseldorf Airport to Val Monte Hotel.